Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A different kind of rejection!

Well I returned the phone call that I received last night. I'm sure glad I didn't get my hopes up. After several phone calls and several conversations with different people, I learned that the company he was calling about was basically a scam. It's a pyramid type of company. I'm not interested in that type of thing.

I had 4 people call from the same company. None of the 4 people knew anything about the other! One lady would barely let me off the phone!

I know that putting myself out here like this has it's disadvantages; however, I'm not going to be taken advantage of. For whatever reasons people think that I may be gullible--I'm not!! I just want to take care of my family with a legitimate job. I'm not looking to start at the top.....I know you have to work your way up and I'm willing to do that. I'm not sure why people feel the need to tell you that you can earn an unlikely amount of wages to begin with--this is just not the way things work.

I guess this is my rejection letter to companies who feel they can take advantage of me and the situation at hand.

3 comments:

Linduh said...

Hang in there! Someone, somewhere needs the experience from your past jobs coupled with the knowledge you have gained along with a degree. Don't rush it.. If He brings you to it, He'll see you through it!

mom27 said...

With the economy the way it is, companies just want to hire HONEST employees. Personality goes a long way.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.