Monday, March 30, 2009

Bad day-gone good?

Wow! I guess that's all I can say about an interesting hour in my life. When I wrote my first blog about getting a rejection letter, I had no idea what kind of message was waiting on my cell phone.

After watching myself on the news I was texting and talking to a friend of mine and another call came in.......well like most people when you don't recognize the number.......I ignored the phone call. After getting off the phone and I checked the message, I was in complete shock. It was a gentleman, who is a Regional Vice President of a company in Des Moines. He wants me to call him to discuss what his company is looking for.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but it sure is better than looking at another rejection in the mailbox or my inbox!

I'm still a little in shock that someone called that quick! I'm ready to make the call, find out what company and do my research and then leave it up to fate!

Thanks Chris and Dave for the opportunity!

No comments: