Sunday, March 29, 2009

Is it a bird or a plane?


I had a job interview last week. One of the questions asked of me was: "If you were to describe yourself as a bird, would it be a woodpecker or hummingbird, and WHY?

I loved the question. I have no idea which was the "right" answer, but I picked "woodpecker, as I said that woodpeckers are persistent. That they keep pecking at the tree until they get the job done. Was that a good answer or bad? I have another interview tomorrow. Can't wait to hear what I'm asked there!

3 comments:

Dreams and Designs said...

I think that was a great answer!! Good quick thinking on your part!

Sheri said...

Haven't heard about that job yet. It was at a retirement home.

Sheri said...

I did get an offer this week from this employer. I already have a part-time job for a similar agency that will start next week so declined the offer for now.