Monday, April 13, 2009

Could it be?

Last Friday, I was resume happy and sent out a quite a few! I was anxiously waiting for Monday so I could check the email and see if there were any responses. Like most job seekers, I begin checking the email and start watching the phone for all responses to posted resumes, on a regular basis! I almost feel like a teenage girl waiting for someone to ask her to the prom!

Fast forward to Monday.......

Monday was great! I sent out a resume to a job lead that I feel very confident about and I received a call from that very job today! We played phone tag a few times......and then it happened. We finally got connected and we spent about 20 minutes on the phone. I have an interview with his boss on Wednesday!

This opportunity sounds perfect for what I want. I can't wait to talk more with them on Wednesday. Hopefully this is the job I've been waiting for and I'm the employee they've been waiting for!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That is great news Skye. Best of luck